Re: {Collins} 32s-3 grid drive

John,
Check the manual for correct alignment, this is done with the band switch on 3.6 and the dial at 100 and the Exciter tuning at 2.1, you should have plenty of grid drive at this setting if not it may be just a simple tune-up, they do need it now and then as components get older and change slightly but do not need replacement...

73's Dutch WB7DYW

Success is not a place in time, it is an attitude…