{Collins} Signal meter problem Solved!

In short it was R-163. This is a 160 ohm resistor in series with the negative side of the meter. I checked it and it had increased to about 200 ohms. I didn't have a 160 ohm resistor but did have a 150 ohm one. After installing it the meter reads full scale. Now, I have another problem. All of sudden the megacycle drum is off one band. Its slipped one step toward the high end. Everything else seems OK. If anyone knows a simple cure for this I would be glad to know about it.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles