{Collins} Attention: CA WA OR AMer's for CCA First Wednesday AM NIght!!

Guys,
Let's get out and support the Pacific Time Zone!!
Over the last several First Wednesdays we had 0 or 1 check in (me).
I know there is an AMI West Coast net on at the same, but NO LAW says you
can't partipate in both nets.
Please show some support for garnering more interest in AM (COLLINS STYLE)
on the Left Coast!!
See you all on Wednesday night and let's PLEASE give Mickey dozens of
check-ins.  We need more AM interest here in CA!!!
If you show up, you'll get to hear the beautiful sound of my speech
processed Collins 32V-3, and hopefully, other great sounding West Coast AM
signals.
See you tomorrow at 7:30 to 8:00 PM PACIFIC TIME!!!!
73,
Pete, K5PZ
CCA Membership Secretary
Huntington Beach, California