Re: {Collins} Very strange problem discovered during LAB alignmentonKWM-2 RE

I fix over 90% of the "strange" and intermittent problems in "boat anchor" equipment, including Collins, by slightly loosening and then tightening EVERY machine screw and nut that go through the chassis.  This includes tube sockets, shields, stand-offs, etc.

Remember, every ground in the unit is made through one of these and they definitely work loose, become corroded, etc. over the years.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com