Re: {Collins} Collins 32S-3 Restoration

I have run into a few situations where either the incorrect line cord was plugged in, or, when the center pin of the 11-pin connector is broken, the correct plug was inserted but "off".  What usually happens is that a number of the heaters ("filaments") in various tubes are burned out.  Sometimes, and sometimes not, the wiring is also "fried".

Of course, there are other things that could happen as well.  As for the "pinched" wire:  Could have happened at the factory.  However, most likely due to a later happening.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com