Re: {Collins} 30L-1 doorknob capacitor question

In my experience, most circuit diagrams today in the US use 1000 pF or 1 nF,
the latter growing in popularity (and not just in Europe). It's been years
since I saw a capacitor labeled .001 uF, and decades since I saw one labeled
1000 uuF, except of course in schematics for vintage rigs.
73,
Jim W8ZR

Pacific