Re: {Collins} Serial # Range - 75S-3B SB1?

Hi Glen.

Great to hear of your experiences at Collins Radio. I sure many of us would like to hear more of their experiences like yours. The biographies of Art I've read are quite sterile. Fascinating stuff. Thanks for that.

73 de Geoff vk3aht

What Have We Learned In 2,065 Years?
“The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.” Cicero, 55 BC