{Collins} 32S-3 will not transmit

Im sure im doing something wrong here...but here goes.

I just got back a 32s-3 that was tested and aligned.  Hooked the 516F-2
to the TX but when I try to key the rig or select TUNE or LOCK KEY
nothing happens.  I thought I used to hear a relay engage...but I don't
hear anything.   There is also no ALC, Plate current or Grid current.

I can press the CAL button and I see some deflection on the ALC.  I also
tested the HV and I have around 970 volts on the 6146's.

Im using the 32S-3 standalone right now.

What am I missing?  Thanks...

Rich N7TR

ex KI3V, N3AMK, WB3JOV

www.n7tr.com <http://www.n7tr.com>