{Collins} info or manual for a scope needed

Hi

Hopefully it's not too far off list ................ I know many have converted SB-610 scopes and some of our members offer them as unofficial but compatible accessories.

I have an SB-610 scope that works fine; but I don't have a manual. Never having had a scope I don't know how to choose/set up the waveforms or how to interpret them once I do see one. My goal is to simply put it in the coax feed and see transmitted patterns -- hopefully see key clicks or if I am over driven / poorly adjusted ALC / mic gain on my 2A rig. I realize it could be connected for received patterns -- and maybe some day I will -- but for now "scope 101" or "scope for dummies" would be nice. Anyone have a copy of the Heathkit SB-610 manual or a few pages of how to do it?

Happy for any help that can be offered easily and willing to pay copy/postage costs. Please reply off list to w4fid@xxxxxxxxxx so I minimize the list's space.

Thanks

John  W4FID