Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 11:00 PM
To: W4FID - John Wiley ; CCA e-mail list
Subject: Re: {Collins} info or manual for a scope needed

John,

I've used SB-610s for many years - wouldn't be without one.  Yes, you will
be able to "see" flat-topping or other audio distortion on the screen, but
NOT key-clicks.  Those are spectral in nature and require a spectrum
analyzer (or panadapter) to see.  However, you can see the keying of your
carrier, and I can also tell you that if you have VOX problems, you'll see
any sporadic key-ups that mis-adjusted VOX settings might produce.

73, Dale
WA9ENA