Re: {Collins} Ham-Com was a fun trip for me (flying excepted)

Hi all,
I sure would liked to have made it to the Collins dinner at HamCom. Sounds like it was a good one that we missed. My wife and I made it to the Dayton Dinner, however.

It seems that at HamCom, I had already purchased my LSDXA dinner tickets months ago. I always attend it and have for many, many years. Attending that event is almost cast in stone.

Sorry if I'm opening up a subject that may be a difficult one. Is there any way the two events can be "separated"? For example, could the Collins event be on: Thursday night or Saturday night dinner? Or maybe a Friday or Saturday noon "luncheon",

I understand that Friday night is a good night. However I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to attend both events. I've passed this on to some at LSDXA too. However, I doubt they will change.

Thanks for your consideration,
Bob Hardie
W5UQ

and the BEAT goes onnnnnn....
See W5UQ.com
&  QRZ.com is accurate for W5UQ
Also see QRZ.com for A25UQ,V31UQ&  VP2EEU.
And will be ZF2UQ in July 2011.