{Collins} Fwd: 75S-3B Switch

Hello All,
I was talking to John, 8S7A / SM7CRW on Oland Is. this morning. He's a Collins collector/user/lover who has been trying for some time to find a replacement AC power switch for his 75S-3B. Nebraska SS has no more, and he's tried various other sources with no success. Does anyone have one available, or know of an alternate part or source? I believe all 75S power switches are the same.
If so, I can forward the info to him, or you can contact him directly at

SM7CRW@xxxxxxxx

John will appreciate any assistance!

73,
Fred VE1FA