Re: {Collins} Fwd: Fw: [NARS] Collins gear

Albert Lawrence, W5ASL, a member of NARS in Houston, notified me that due to the Collins list server posting for him where he was looking for a Collins receiver, that he now has acquired a wonderful receiver.

It is a done deal he says....  you guys came through again.
Thanks to all.

Bob Hardie
W5UQ

... ... ... and the beat goes onnnnnn!
With or without us.

The Shadow could cloud men's minds.
Old age and some spouses can do the same.

Even though we are all traveling at the speed of LIFE,
speed ain't all it's built up to be.
As we age, we begin to realize this.
So, maybe we need to slow down and smell the daisies.

"Faith is not about everything turning out OK;
Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out."

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
and die to find out there isn't,
Than to live my life as if there isn't,
and die to find out there is."

W5UQ.com