To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 10:22 AM
Subject: {Collins} 516F-2 Parts Wanted

Hi to the list

Any L-1 or L-2 chokes for the 516F-2 power supply available. I need one or
both if available. I picked up a power supply with one missing and a generic replacement was used. Also need the choke shells for the top one as that was
the one missing. Has anyone been rewinding these?  Also could use the
extender feet for the front of the S-Line cabinet as I picked up a 32S-3
that was missing them.

Thanks!

Tom

K0EOA  (Good on QRZ.Com)