{Collins} Question on 30L-1 Numbers

*I just picked up a Collins 30L-1 and what can be determined from the
following numbers:
Serial number #41281
522 2375 000
MCM 4480

What information can be extracted from these numbers?

TNX

Brad*

--
*You are so appreciated, and have a "Blessed" day!!

Brad Bradford
W9GOD / NNN0PKC "Serving Those That SERVE" Navy Marine Corps  MARS

**"A simple way to take measure of a COUNTRY **** just look at the number
who want in and how many that want out.  ONLY two defining forces
have EVER offered to DIE for you (1) JESUS CHRIST and (2) the AMERICAN G.I.
- One died for your SOUL, the other for your FREEDOM!!*

*Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from
any direction.*
*
FYI - It was ALREADY burning, when I arrived - - I HAVE** NOTHING ELSE TO
SAY WITHOUT MY LAWYER BEING PRESENT*!!!

*Something to PONDER - There are "OLD" Hams, There are "BOLD" Hams, BUT
THERE ARE NO OLD BOLD HAMS** -LOL!!!  **
**LOL!!!*

*Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to
dance in the rain.** *

* **
**The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure
under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are
prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please
contact
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message.*