From: kc9cdt@xxxxxxx [mailto:kc9cdt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 12:10 AM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} KWM-2 restoration

Hi Gang.....
I have just completed a full restoration of a RE 1971 KWM-2 for my good
friend W9EEE.
Works very nicely now and looks great as well..

One thing I need to do.
There was a fix for the TX VS RX freq. issue....I noticed tonight that
the TX vs RX is slightly off...
I think you put a Zener diode somewhere to regulate a voltage on one of
the stages????
Does someone have that info??
Thanks,
73,