To: "'Peter Lower'" <ve3kwm@xxxxxxxxx>; "'CCA'" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: {Collins} RF Out on KWM-2.

My summer project is to find the best ceramic filler to repair these cracked
RCA inputs.  The trick will be with the bonding to the original ceramic
without removing or heating the jack. In the meantime I just use a thick
walled small cardboard box with slits cut out on opposite walls to be
positioned just right under the rca plug and first few inches of coax. This
prevent the poor connection droop.

73 Jerry
K1JOS