From: Paul Kraemer [mailto:elespe@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 1:25 PM
To: Jerry O. Stern; 'Peter Lower'; 'CCA'
Subject: Re: {Collins} RF Out on KWM-2.

Jerry
I submit that is Loctite 1C
It is a white epoxy for high temperature service.
I have used it sucessfully to repair porcelein insulators. If it is a clean
break the repair is transparent and very strong.
It can be machined when set after a day.
I have used it for lab testing to cement thermocouples to heating elements
in boiling water!
I think I could even make my own dental crowns.
Just kidding!
Paul K0UYA