Re: {Collins} Needed for Collins 30S-1 Need 8 HY Choke for Plate Supply ( L202 ) + ( C206 )

> From: Dan Eisenman <K8ICB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: {Collins} Needed for Collins 30S-1 Need 8 HY Choke for Plate Supply ( L202 ) + ( C206 )
> To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Friday, June 24, 2011, 5:39 PM
> Sorry for confusion - Is for Collins
> 30S-1
>
> Hi;
> Looking for L202 the 8 Henry choke + C206 0.15 uf Cap that
> is the same B+ filter circuit  .
> Any help would be appreciated .
> Dan
> 73
> K8ICB in Florida

You'll probably have a hard time finding a useable spare for this choke.

Your best bet may be to get your own choke rewound.
Transformer Rewinding Service shows a price of $214 for this.

He did a good job for me on a plate transformer.
I've got no other interest in his operations.

See:

http://members.tripod.com/tubes_tubes_tubes/transformerrewindingservice/id16.html