From: Jerry O. Stern <jsternmd@xxxxxxx>
To: 'Tom McDaris' <ab8bw1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Jun 26, 2011 8:24 pm
Subject: Re: {Collins} Mic Gain

If it is the same for both in TUNE then it has nothing to do with the
Microphon and it's also a coincidence... both need the Field alignment of
the trimmer caps for each band ... follow the manual exactly, its very
straightforward and you should see a big improvement in the gain needed in
the TUNE position.

73 Jerry
K1JOS