From: Dan Eisenman [mailto:K8ICB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 3:02 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} How to remove large Loading & Tuning Knob Collins
30S-1front panel

I'm slightly confused about removing the the loading & tuning knobs, I do
not see any set screws .
I have the others off with a Bristol Wrench and have the screws removed from
top and bottom of the case.
Do these knobs just pull off ? I gave a light tub but nothing ? Nothing in
the manual .
What is the secret ?
73
Dan