{Collins} FS: LTV G133F receiver (repacked 51s-1)

Hello,
I have for sale a very rare LTV G133F receiver- This is a repacked 51S-1 for the US airforce. It has the original fancy colorful unique shaped knobs. This receiver was probably used on board the SAC B52 bombers. The unique shaped knobs were chosen to allow the operator to use the receiver even after being blinded by a nuclear blast.
I am open to offers. Pictures available.
vy 73 Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT