{Collins} 208U-10, 208U-3, Log Periodic Array

Hello,

I have one 208u-10 and a 208u-3 I would like to sell. The 208u-10 has a total filament run time of about 60 hours and is like new. Don't let the 3 phase scare you away as I can sell you my phase converter also if required. The 208u-3 has unknown hours very very clean condition and I have a brand new Eimac 4cx3000a I have never even pulled out of the box. I also have the giant log periodic wire antenna that is supported by one tower 2-30mhz 10KW complete with balun and termination resistors. Items are located in Georgia. Email me if you are interested.

Kind regards,

JP