Re: {Collins} 30S-1 to paint or not to paint case ?

Please describe "official" paint.

David
KW4DH

On 6/30/2011 2:45 PM, Dan Eisenman wrote:
I'm working on a 30S-1 restoration , the case is kind of ruff .I 'm considering taking it to a good auto body shop
and having it redone .So my question is will this decrease it's value or increase it ?
Does any one sell official paint and if so who ?
Any help and advice would be appreciated .
73
Dan
K8ICB in Florida

http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/

  NETS: Tues&  Thur: 3.805 MHz-2000 Central + Fri: 3.895 MHz-2000 Pacific