Re: {Collins} 30S-1 to paint or not to paint case ?

The formulas for a number of "boat anchor" radios, including both the cabinet and trim ring of the S-Line, can be found at

http://k9sth.com/uploads/Boat_Anchor_Paints.pdf

Please note that the S-Line cabinet formula is for a gallon of paint while all the rest are for 1 quart.  However, the formula for 1 gallon can be reduced by the paint supplier for 1 quart.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com