To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 4:17 AM
Subject: {Collins} 312B-5 VFO Adjustment

My KWM-2A is working perfectly and completely aligned thanks to the many generous people on this Reflector. I have a 312B-5 that works fine but is about 4kc off from the KWM-2A. The 0-200 spread seems correct,l so just a dial adjust needed. I never opened a 312B-5 and don't want to take it apart any more than needed. Do I need to remove the coupler, phone patch and all legs? Does the trim ring need to come off as well to pull it from front or from back?

thanks
John