From: dave haller [mailto:ka1w@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 4:22 PM
To: COLLINS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} 30L-1 Plate and Tune Knobs

Hi Group, I have almost completed the restoration of ser# 15048 30L1.
The plate and load knobs are a little beat up. Does anyone know a source for
a fresh set? I have done a google search with no luck.

Also after bead blasting the cabinet and trim ring I found the serial number
metal stamped in the top of the trim ring. It was under the primer and
paint. Has anyone ever seen this before?
73
de KA1W   "Dave"