{Collins} Collins Prices?

Fellow Collins fans,

It has always been my understanding that we are supposed to post our prices when we list gear for sale. Lately I seem to be seeing prices only on about 25% of the listings. When I see gear listed without a price I assume the person listing either wants so much that he is ashamed to post the price, or he is actually trying to auction for the highest offer. Using that assumption I usually just hit "delete." Has something changed that I missed?

73,
George
W7HDL