{Collins} FS (GULP) RE KWM-2A...

I have a late  model RE KWM-2A that is very nice but has some of the trimmer caps aparently bad, I have owned this radio for several years and just don’t have the time to work on it right now, it puts out 125 watts on 20 & 80 a little lower on 40…
10 & 15 meters need new trimmer caps, it has new plug in relays and over all in very nice condition, I have also checked the tubes on a TV-7 D/U and replaced any that were bad or weak…
I can send hi-rez pictures (in focus) to intrested parties, asking $1500 + shipping

73's Dutch WB7DYW
CCA Member #918

Success is not a place in time, it is an attitude…