Re: {Collins} KWM-380 Service Manual

Thanks to all that responded to my request. I now have exactly what I need. What a GREAT list!

Ken,  K9PGC

On 3/15/2011 3:06 PM, Ken Koval wrote:
While tracking down an ALC problem with my KWM-380 I found that a needed page in my service manual is missing. The missing page is physically present but it is blank. Nothing was ever printed on it. Can anyone supply me with the missing page? It is labeled "Transceiver, Interconnect Diagram Figure 4 (Sheet 4)" on page 15/16 in the Diagrams section 523-0771738. The missing page is sheet 4 of the 5 sheets that show the interconnect wiring of the transceiver. Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and 73's...

Ken, K9PGC