Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: {Collins} KWM-380 Power Transformer

Hello,

Something is still missing here as copper has a permeability fairly close to 1... I guess what I am trying to politely state is that your assertion that this thin copper strap is canceling out the magnetic flux, seems irrational. I wish I could have said that a different way but my patience did not allow it. JP