Re: {Collins} Dial setscrew tool

I had bought the set from Mark, KE9PQ, and while they ARE high quality, and priced right, I found them awkward to work with, in a few situations. I then broke down and bought the Xcelite set that Richard mentioned. Having several Collins rigs, I have never regretted buying them, and I believe I purchased them from Stanley Tools. I am certain that a quick Google or Bing search will supply you with a plethora of options to buy.

73,
Dan
W3RXO/W6
Pomona, CA
DM14cb
Real Radios Glow in the dark, and have LETHAL voltages!!!
12VDC radios are for sissies!
Collector/Operator, of Drake, Collins, Hammarlund and Johnson, Tube-Type, Transmitters & Receivers
Collins Radio Association Member #1489
Collins Collector's Association Member #AC10-12552

In memory of Spc. Daniel L. Carlson U.S.A., KIA 9 November, 2012
He was a dedicated soldier, and Patriot.
>From a very grateful American.
Rest in Peace, Danny. You will always be missed.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, is prohibited.

On Dec 1, 2012, at 7:49 AM, Doug Crompton <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone tell me the type and size of the tool required to loosen the two set screws on the dial shaft of a 75s1? Would it be available at a Sears hardware, Lowes, etc.

Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37