From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan
Galligan
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 12:04 PM
To: Doug Crompton
Cc: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} Dial setscrew tool

I had bought the set from Mark, KE9PQ, and while they ARE high quality, and
priced right, I found them awkward to work with, in a few situations. I then
broke down and bought the Xcelite set that Richard mentioned. Having several
Collins rigs, I have never regretted buying them, and I believe I purchased
them from Stanley Tools. I am certain that a quick Google or Bing search
will supply you with a plethora of options to buy.

73,
Dan
W3RXO/W6
Pomona, CA
DM14cb
Real Radios Glow in the dark, and have LETHAL voltages!!!
12VDC radios are for sissies!
Collector/Operator, of Drake, Collins, Hammarlund and Johnson, Tube-Type,
Transmitters & Receivers Collins Radio Association Member #1489 Collins
Collector's Association Member #AC10-12552

In memory of Spc. Daniel L. Carlson U.S.A., KIA 9 November, 2012 He was a
dedicated soldier, and Patriot.
>From a very grateful American.
Rest in Peace, Danny. You will always be missed.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email may be confidential
and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the
individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and
its attachments, is prohibited.

On Dec 1, 2012, at 7:49 AM, Doug Crompton <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone tell me the type and size of the tool required to loosen the two
set screws on the dial shaft of a 75s1? Would it be available at a Sears
hardware, Lowes, etc.

Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37

 SUNDAYS: 14.263 MHz-2000 UTC  +  AM Net: 29.050 MHz-1200 Central  1st
Wednesday AM Net 3.880 MHz-2000 local (ET, CT, MT, PT)

list admins and does not post to the group!

http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37

list admins and does not post to the group!

-----
No virus found in this message.