Re: {Collins} 30S-1 power down problem help: update

Hello to all of you who shared your experiences and thoughts on my 30S-1 HV
shut-down problem.

After many tests it looks like it?s the thermal shutdown relay, K102.  I
shorted out its contacts and ran the amp at full output for quite a while
with NO shutdown problems....

I have not tried to readjust R106 because parts of K102 looks quite corroded
so I was going to try and replace it but I have a feeling it's made from
unobtainium....  (Thanks to Steve VK4VN for the R106 adjustment procedure.)

If any of you know a source for K102 545-3120-004   I would appreciate the
info...

Best Regards,

Dennis KØEOO