Re: {Collins} Collins Gold Dust Twins Christmas Challenge

Hey Dan,

I can tell you are a young guy.

You should have lived in the 30s and 40s when you were just thankful to know
that  you were in band.

It is part of the joy of operating tube gear to have to tune around a bit,
so do not obsess and just enjoy your twins. If you are interested, give me a
call and we can talk about a cooling trick that will settle all that drift
down a lot on your twins.

By the way. A nice KWS-1 and 75A-4 is worth way more than a KWM-2 and 30L-1
so don't just be "Trading"..  See you on the net.  I know how to use the
tuning knob on my receiver, so have at it.

Jc

Bill Carns, N7OTQ

K0CXX, Trustee MRCCC

President Collins Collectors Association

Editor, Signal Magazine

Founding Member # AC94-0009

512 618 2762 (Cell + VM)

512 847 7010 (Home + Fax)