Re: {Collins} Collins Gold Dust Twins Christmas Challenge

Bill,

That's why we're called Ham Radio OPERATORS....right?  We have to be constantly twiddling the knobs stbd flipping the switches...that's my idea of fun with my rigs!

73 de W8RO
--
Floyd Soo

Sent from my wireless 4G LTE smart-aleck phone.