From: Daniel J Tosh [mailto:djtosh@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 10:46 AM
To: Jenks Garrett
Cc: William Yates; Bill Carns; pete@xxxxxxxxxxx; jimholls@xxxxxxxxxxx;
Mickey Siegel
Subject: Re: {Collins} Collins Gold Dust Twins Christmas Challenge

Sorry.  I didn't mean to sound like was complaining.  I get very obsessed
with making sure I am on-frequency, and so I'm constantly zeroing the CAL.

I'm going to be downsizing my station and will be swapping my Twins for a
very nice KWM-2A/30L-1 station after the first of the year.  One of the
first things I want to do is find a 399B-5 Novice adapter (or built one) and
have a rock that puts my transmit on net frequencies.  Even just using a
transceiver will take some of the pressure off.  I'll also add a digital
frequency display.

Since my big screen TV in the Family room right next to me almost drowns out
20 meters,  I make my wife go watch TV Sunday afternoon in the bedroom while
I am on the CCA net.  I need to do something about that too!

I very much appreciate you guys that run the net and hang in there for the
whole thing.

73,
Dan

Daniel Tosh  N5GX
CCA# AC11-12619
www.n5gx.com

"God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few."
 (Ecclesiastes 5:2)