From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roger
Shultz
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:34 AM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} 32S-3 Repair in Eastern PA

A friend is asking me who is a good repair source in Eastern PA for his
32S-3.

He needs the stainless drive string restrung among other non-specified
issues. I seem to recall there was someone who specialized in S-lines in
Eastern PA but can't recall who that was.

Any direction is appreciated.

73, Roger, NJ2R

http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37