To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 3:09 PM
Subject: {Collins} KWM-380 experts: No TX after 2 hour warmup

Hello Collins friends,

My KWM-380 works fine for about 2 hours and then the push to talk no longer
works, if I push MOX button on the face of the radio it transmits fine
with good  audio reports.

I can turn the radio off for 10 minutes and it will work a while longer
using the Push to talk but soon after only the MOX continues to work.

Sounds like a failing transistor, any thoughts/ideas?

Merry Christmas Collins friends,

Douglas in Green Bay
http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37

-----