{Collins} KWM2a relay chatter

Searching the archives, I have found an entry from Feb 13, 2006 from someone who has my exact problem. Started allignment and during if  allignments I smoked R157 a 2W 68 ohm resistor on the k4 relay board. Replaced this and now it has relay chatter all three relays. Dont find anything on inspection, and substitution of pertinent tubes does not fix problem. Looking at the archives makes me think it is a specific problem that has been seen before but the cure was not reported back to the reflector.  I am away from much of my reference material including k7rmt's book at the present. Only have manusl and schematic right now. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Ed, KQ5F