From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+jsternmd=att.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Edward Kott
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:39 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} KWM2a relay chatter

Searching the archives, I have found an entry from Feb 13, 2006 from someone
who has my exact problem. Started allignment and during if  allignments I
smoked R157 a 2W 68 ohm resistor on the k4 relay board. Replaced this and
now it has relay chatter all three relays. Dont find anything on inspection,
and substitution of pertinent tubes does not fix problem. Looking at the
archives makes me think it is a specific problem that has been seen before
but the cure was not reported back to the reflector.  I am away from much of
my reference material including k7rmt's book at the present. Only have
manusl and schematic right now. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Ed, KQ5F
http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37