Re: {Collins} Label on the rear of a KWM-380

You are correct, Tom. The dot in the middle of the circle is the indication that the radio left the factory with the accessories installed. However, unless you know the history of the particular radio under consideration, you should remove the radio dust cover and the top shield over the card cage to ascertain whether the radio is still equipped as it came from the factory. Of course, with filters (except perhaps for the AM filter), you should be able to gauge filter performance (or lack thereof) by operating the radio. The reason for the check on installed options is because radios that have changed hands may also have items sold off separately for one reason or another.

Jerry Kessler
N4JL