Re: {Collins} Label on the rear of a KWM-380

On the left side of that tag there are 4 filter option callouts for all models, and 5 function options on the right side.
Filter list is AM, RTTY, CWA and CWB.
Function list is NB, REM, HSO, GC and SP.
Trading and raiding over the years has left few units existing with the originally installed options. Unless you can have a skilled operator feel them out with knobs, or someone to physically verify the options are installed, be skeptical with appraisal based on just tag "dots". Stuffing empty slots in a 380 is expensive, especially if the noise blanker turns up AWOL. Also, #925 could be missing SB-10 thru 18, all of which have a profound impact on performance. You might have to slide the dust cover back a few inches and peek at the left front panel bracket for the SB sticker if it's not on the PA RR heatsink fin. If no sticker, again, it's safer to assume a few needed mods in the sale price.
Jim WA9Z