Re: {Collins} 32V1 Sidetone quality

Hi All,

Please don't laugh, grown or roll your eyes but the sidetone from my TO keyer was also very raspy due to the high harmonic content of the output. I used an audio filter (Vectronics kit) to remove the higher harmonics and now I have a more pleasing tone. You can probably use the same idea on the V1.

thanks,

Steve KC5WN