I won't claim to be an expert, but will try to help out if you contact me off list.

73
Bob VE3TOU

On 2012-12-19 9:03 PM, L L bahr wrote:
I buy a lot of things off of ebay, but I avoid buying anything in Canada because of the shipping charges.  They seem extreme to me.  Do Canadians pay these high shipping charges too or are they charged just when leaving the country?  As an example, a $5.00 tube may cost $17.00 in shipping.  Besides this, when shipping to Canada or receiving something from Canada, it has taken up to a month to get the item delivered or received.  What is with that?  I can get stuff from China in 3 days!  It's a shame and I don't understand it.

Lee, w0vt