Re: {Collins} feeding antenna from KWM2

Pete,

Since the rig is OK into a dummy load, the first thing I would do is beg,
borrow, or buy an antenna analyzer.  You get factual results - fast!  I
seriously doubt that 15 feet of coax is an issue for an 80 meter operation,
but ... you never know for certain.  An analyzer will give you actual SWR
and real world impedance at the operating frequency.  Simply disconnect the
line between the antenna coupler and rig at the rig end and connect the
analyzer.  You should see the problem very quickly.

Let us know what you find.  Merry Christmas as well.

73,
Dale Svetanoff, WA9ENA
CCA Member