From: Bill Carns <wcarns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: hyperlabs <hyperlabs@xxxxxxx>; collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Dec 20, 2012 11:25 am
Subject: Re: {Collins} Peculiar 75S-3B ...solved!

Great and congrats on tracking it down.  Beware the "Cleaning Lady" !

Years ago, I discovered one day that one of my pristine pieces of St. James
wrinkle paint pieces was developing a shiny smooth place on the top and
front edges.  It was curious and unexplained. I told, and asked, my wife
about it and she looked chagrinned and explained that she had been dusting -
read that wiping - that piece for years with an oily dusting cloth.  Over
the period of many wipes, no more wrinkle.

Ugh.