{Collins} Small Collins Meatball Round Emblem

I have a surplus Meatball Emblem that was epoxied to the front of a WE 516F-2 power supply.  I have returned the correct winged emblem to the power supply and I have the round emblem which is surplus to my needs.

If you NEED one for a project - I emphasize NEED ONE, please email me and I will send it to you free of charge.

First email gets it and I will post immediately after it is spoken for.

Please do not ask for this if you are planning on stockpiling it.  This should go to someone who really needs one for a restoration or other project.

My Christmas gift to the best ham radio reflector on the net.

thanks.
--dave
W5DT