Re: {Collins} photo of 75A4 anti-backlash spring needed

Hi John,

I will try to get time to get you a picture and measurements of the spring in the next day or two.
I understand you are looking for a couple of set screws also.

Let me know if someone has already helped you.

Talk to you soon,

Joe - KB9R