{Collins} Another need, for a 75A-1

I am looking for the riveted on, micarta terminal strip, for the speaker connection, on the back of a 75A-1. Mine has always been cracked, and when I went to move the receiver, last week, I forgot that it still had the speaker wire attached, which had gotten under the cabinet, of another radio, and as I moved it away from where it had been, the terminal strip finished fracturing and came apart. I can glue it back together, but, I am trying to sell this A-1, and would prefer to sell it, without a "glued" repair, having been done to it.

73,
Dan
W3RXO/W6
Pomona, CA
DM14cb
Real Radios Glow in the dark, and have LETHAL voltages!!!
12VDC radios are for sissies!
Collector/Operator, of Drake, Collins, Hammarlund and Johnson, Tube-Type, Transmitters & Receivers
Collins Radio Association Member #1489
Collins Collector's Association Member #AC10-12552

In memory of Spc. Daniel L. Carlson U.S.A., KIA 9 November, 2012
He was a dedicated soldier, and Patriot.
>From a very grateful American.
Rest in Peace, Danny. You will always be missed.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, is prohibited.